Zoom-Up Workbook Math Grade 2 (Paperback)
National Parenting Product Awards Winner 2020 Based on Common Core Standards and principles of Japanese math, Z-kai's Zoom-Up Workbook is perfectly tailored to help first graders develop mathematical thinking, problem solving, and explanation skills that will increase their confidence and curiosity in math and inspire them to future success in STEM.
Perfect for school and home, individual and small-group work, tutoring, and homeschooling, this Grade 2 workbook contains 45 challenging problem sets that are designed to encourage growth in:
- Mathematical operations and algebraic thinking
- Fundamentals of addition and subtraction within 100
- Memorizing numerical relationships, counting over 100, and gain foundations for multiplication
- Measure and estimate lengths in standard units, relate addition and subtraction to lengths, and work with time and money
- Geometric reasoning, including understanding basic shapes and their attributes
- General problem solving, logical thinking, and cognitive skills
This series was developed to reflect or surpass grade-specific Common Core State Standards in Mathematics (CCSS-M, 2010). The application of mathematical reasoning, problem solving, and explaining mathematics provides multiple opportunities for students to apply the CCSS-M Standards for Mathematical Content and Practice.