Poseidon (Olympians #5) (Prebound)
Pricing may vary
Out of Print
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Olympians (Paperback) series.
- #1: Olympians: Zeus: King of the Gods (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: Olympians: Athena: Grey-Eyed Goddess (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: Olympians: Hera: The Goddess and her Glory (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: Olympians: Hades: Lord of the Dead (Paperback): $10.99
- #6: Olympians: Aphrodite: Goddess of Love (Paperback): $10.99
- #7: Olympians: Ares: Bringer of War (Paperback): $10.99
- #8: Olympians: Apollo: The Brilliant One (Paperback): $10.99
- #9: Olympians: Artemis: Wild Goddess of the Hunt (Paperback): $10.99
- #10: Olympians: Hermes: Tales of the Trickster (Paperback): $10.99
- #11: Olympians: Hephaistos: God of Fire (Paperback): $10.99
In the fifth installment of the Olympians series of graphic novels, author/artist George O'Connor turns the spotlight on that most mysterious and misunderstood of the Greek gods, "Poseidon: Earth Shaker." Thrill to such famous myths as Theseus and the Minotaur, Odysseus and Polyphemos, and the founding of Athens--and learn how the tempestuous Poseidon became the King of the Seas.
About the Author
George O'Connor is the author of several picture books, including the "New York Times" bestseller "Kapow!," "Kersplash," and "Sally and the Some-thing." His debut graphic novel, "Journey into Mohawk Country," was published by First Second, as was Adam Rapp's "Ball Peen Hammer," which O'Connor illustrated.