Olympians: Dionysos: The New God (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 12 in the Olympians series.
- #1: Olympians: Zeus: King of the Gods (Paperback): $10.99
- #2: Olympians: Athena: Grey-Eyed Goddess (Paperback): $10.99
- #3: Olympians: Hera: The Goddess and her Glory (Paperback): $10.99
- #4: Olympians: Hades: Lord of the Dead (Paperback): $12.99
- #5: Olympians: Poseidon: Earth Shaker (Paperback): $10.99
- #6: Olympians: Aphrodite: Goddess of Love (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Olympians: Ares: Bringer of War (Paperback): $12.99
- #8: Olympians: Apollo: The Brilliant One (Paperback): $10.99
- #9: Olympians: Artemis: Wild Goddess of the Hunt (Paperback): $12.99
- #10: Olympians: Hermes: Tales of the Trickster (Paperback): $10.99
- #11: Olympians: Hephaistos: God of Fire (Paperback): $10.99
In the final volume of the New York Times–bestselling Olympians graphic novel series, author/artist George O’Connor focuses on Dionysos, the god of wine and madness.
The Olympians saga draws to a close with the tale of Dionysos, the last Olympian, and maybe, just maybe, the first of a new type of God. His story is told by the first Olympian herself, Hestia, Goddess of the hearth and home. From her seat in the center of Mt. Olympus, Hestia relates the rise of Dionysos, from his birth to a mortal mother, to his discovery of wine, his battles with madness and his conquering of death itself, culminating, finally, in his ascent to Olympus and Godhood.
About the Author
George O’Connor is the New York Times–bestselling author of the Olympians, a series of graphic novels featuring the tragic, dramatic, and epic lives of the Greek gods. George is also the creator of popular picture books such as the New York Times–bestselling Kapow! and If I Had A Triceratops. He lives in Brooklyn, New York.