Rick and Morty Vol. 5 (Paperback)
Available to Order - shipping times vary
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Rick and Morty series.
- #3: Rick and Morty Book Three (Hardcover): $49.99
- #4: Rick and Morty Vol. 4 (Paperback): $19.99
- #6: Rick and Morty Vol. 6 (Paperback): $19.99
- #7: Rick and Morty Vol. 7 (Rick and Morty #7) (Paperback): $19.99
- #8: Rick and Morty Vol. 8 (Paperback): $19.99
- #9: Rick and Morty Vol. 9 (Paperback): $19.99
- #10: Rick and Morty Vol. 10 (Paperback): $19.99
- #11: Rick and Morty Vol. 11 (Paperback): $19.99
- #12: Rick and Morty Vol. 12 (Paperback): $19.99
Catch up on the adventures of degenerate genius Rick Sanchez and his bumbling grandson Morty as they explore the outer reaches of time, space, and how much of Jerry one person can take. This volume features Eisner-nominated writer Kyle Starks (SEXCASTLE) in collaboration with series artist CJ Cannon in a three-issue story about the despicable Doofus Jerry and his attempt to take over the multiverse. Also included is the uncanny and sinister "Morty Shines," drawn by artist Marc Ellerby, the action-packed return of Tiny Rick in “Honey, I Shrunk The Ricks,” drawn by Kyle Starks. Plus: hilarious bonus comics about the whole family!
About the Author
CJ Cannon is a self-taught artist living in Nashville, Tennessee. When they're not working on comics, outside riding their bike, or drumming, they're almost always in the house drawing fanart.
Marc Ellerby is a comics illustrator living in Essex, UK. He has worked on such titles as Rick and Morty, Doctor Who, Regular Show and The Amazing World of Gumball. His own comics (which you should totally check out!) are Chloe Noonan: Monster Hunter and Ellerbisms. You can read some comics if you like at marcellerby.com.