Spectrum Math Workbook, Grade K (Paperback)
Kindergarten Math Workbook for kids ages 5-7
Support your child's educational journey with the Spectrum math workbook
that teaches basic math skills to kindergarteners and preschoolers.
Spectrum Math Kindergarten Workbook for kids is a great
way for your kindergartener to learn basic math skills such as writing numbers and adding and subtracting through 10 through a variety of problem-solving activities that are both fun AND educational
Why You'll Love This Kindergarten Math Activities Book
- Engaging and educational k math activities. "Count and color the numbers", "drawing shapes", and "number tracing" are a few of the fun activities that incorporate math in everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child's kindergarten curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. An answer key is included in the back of the kindergarten book to track your kindergartener's progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting math lessons.
- Practically sized for every activity The 96-page math workbook is sized at 8.5 inches x 11 inches--giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals--providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Kindergarten Workbook Contains:
- 5 chapters and 25 lessons full of vibrant activities and illustrations
- An answer key
- Perfectly sized at 8.5 x 11