Ivy and Bean What's the Big Idea? (Book 7) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Ivy & Bean series.
- #1: Ivy + Bean (Ivy & Bean #1) (Prebound): Pricing may vary
- #2: Ivy and Bean and the Ghost That Had to Go (Ivy & Bean #2) (Prebound): $17.25
- #3: Ivy and Bean Break the Fossil Record: #3 (Ivy & Bean #3) (Library Binding): $29.93
- #4: Ivy and Bean Take Care of the Babysitter: #4 (Ivy & Bean #4) (Library Binding): $29.93
- #5: Ivy and Bean Bound to Be Bad: #5 (Ivy & Bean #5) (Library Binding): $29.93
- #6: Ivy and Bean Doomed to Dance (Book 6) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: Ivy and Bean No News Is Good News (Book 8) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Ivy and Bean Make the Rules (Ivy & Bean #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: Ivy and Bean Take the Case (Book 10) (Ivy & Bean) (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Ivy and Bean One Big Happy Family (Book 11) (Ivy & Bean) (Hardcover): $14.99
- #12: Ivy and Bean Get to Work! (Book 12) (Ivy & Bean #12) (Hardcover): $14.99
A Netflix Original Film Series
A New York Times Bestselling Series
Over 8 Million Copies Sold
It is the Science Fair, and the second grade is all over it! Some kids are making man-eating robots. Some kids are holding their breath for a very, very long time. Some kids are doing interesting things with vacuum cleaners. The theme, obviously, is global warming. But what should Ivy and Bean do? Something involving explosions? Or ropes? Something with ice cubes? Or maybe...maybe something different.
About the Author
Annie Barrows is the bestselling author of books for both children and adults, including the Iggy series, the YA novel Nothing and the bestselling novel The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society which was made into a Netflix movie. She lives in Northern California.