The Sandman: Dream Hunters (Hardcover)
Difficult to find
Difficult to find
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Sandman (Compact Disc): $39.99
- #2: Absolute Sandman Volume Two (Hardcover): $125.00
- #3: Absolute Sandman Volume Three (Hardcover): $125.00
- #4: The Sandman Vol. 4: Season of Mists (New Edition) (Paperback): $19.99
- #5: The Sandman Vol. 5: A Game of You (New Edition) (Paperback): $19.99
- #7: The Sandman Vol. 7: Brief Lives (New Edition) (Paperback): $19.99
- #8: The Sandman Vol. 8: World's End (New Edition) (Paperback): $19.99
- #9: The Sandman Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones (New Edition) (Paperback): $19.99
- #10: The Sandman Vol. 10: The Wake (New Edition) (Paperback): $19.99
In honor of the 20th anniversary of Neil Gaiman's Sandman, THE SANDMAN: THE DREAM HUNTERS is a hardcover comics adaptation of Gaiman's original prose novella by the same name illustrated by Yoshitako Amano.
The world was different in old Japan. In those days, creatures of myth and legend walked upon the earth, swam in the sea, flew through the air. Some were wild and some, at great cost, could be tamed. So it was that a wily fox made a wager to dislodge a humble young monk from his home--and lost her heart in the betting. So it was also that a master of the demons of this world set his own eyes on the monk, seeking to seize the pious man's inner strength for his own. And so it was, the King of All Night's Dreaming would find himself intervening on behalf of a love that was never meant to be...
Adapted by P. Craig Russell from the award-winning story by NEW YORK TIMES best-selling author Neil Gaiman, THE SANDMAN: THE DREAM HUNTERS is a richly evocative return to the world of The Dreaming, seen through entirely new eyes.
Collects the entire 4-issue series as well as a sketch section by P. Craig Russell. Also included is a cover gallery that includes work by P. Craig Russell, Yuko Shimizu, Mike Mignola, Paul Pope and Joe Kubert.
"THE DREAM HUNTERS is a lovingly-crafted piece of work. Russell produces...as faithful an adaptation as one could ever hope for."--IGN