Super Narwhal and Jelly Jolt (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #2) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A Narwhal and Jelly Book series.
- #1: Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #1) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Narwhal's Otter Friend (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #5: Happy Narwhalidays (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #5) (Hardcover): $12.99
“Hilarious and charming. The most lovable duo since Frog and Toad.” —NYT-bestselling creator of the Dog Man and Captain Underpants series, Dav Pilkey
Narwhal and Jelly are back in action for a SUPER adventure! Join Super Narwhal and sidekick Jelly Jolt as they take on three SUPER new stories in this early graphic novel series.
Happy-go-lucky Narwhal and no-nonsense Jelly find their inner superheroes in three new under-the-sea adventures. In the first story, Narwhal reveals his superhero alter-ego and enlists Jelly to help him figure out what his superpower is. Next, Narwhal uses his superpower to help a friend find his way back home. In the third story, Jelly is feeling blue and Narwhal comes to the rescue. Ben Clanton showcases the joys of friendship and the power of believing in yourself and others through this irresistible duo.
About the Author
BEN CLANTON is an author and illustrator whose picture books include It Came in the Mail, Something Extraordinary, Rex Wrecks It!, Mo's Mustache and Vote for Me! He is the illustrator of the Jasper John Dooley series by Caroline Adderson and the illustrator of Max Has a Fish by Wiley Blevins. He lives with his wife and son in Seattle, Washington. The author lives in Seattle, Washington.
• PRAISE FOR Narwhal and Jelly: Unicorn of the Sea:
• "Undersea adventures have never been so darn cute....The incessant charm and unabashed joy should make this an easy sell. Swimmingly delightful and a guaranteed smile-maker." --Starred Review, Kirkus Reviews
• "Bantering dialogue entertains throughout, but the book's best moment might belong to the third story, when Narwhal lends Jelly his "favorite book in the whole wide water," which is blank...."It's an imagination book, Jelly!" Narwhal explains. Readers ready for underwater goofiness of the non-SpongeBob variety will be eager for more adventures from this duo." --Publishers Weekly
• 2016 Junior Library Guild Selection