Hollywood, Dead Ahead (43 Old Cemetery Road #5) (Paperback)
Available to Order - shipping times vary
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the 43 Old Cemetery Road series.
- #1: Dying To Meet You (43 Old Cemetery Road) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Over My Dead Body (43 Old Cemetery Road) (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Till Death Do Us Bark (43 Old Cemetery Road #3) (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: The Phantom Of The Post Office (43 Old Cemetery Road #4) (Paperback): $7.99
- #6: Greetings From The Graveyard (43 Old Cemetery Road #6) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #7: The Loch Ness Punster (43 Old Cemetery Road #7) (Paperback): $7.99
In this fifth volume from 43 Old Cemetery Road, the trio at Spence Mansion leaves Ghastly for Hollywood, California . . . and for a shot at stardom! The film producer Moe Block Busters wants to make the 43 Old Cemetery Road story into a movie—and he promises it will be a sure-fire hit! Lured by the lights of Tinseltown, Ignatius B. Grumply, Olive C. Spence, and Seymour Hope pack their suitcases. But when they arrive in Hollywood, Olive has a sure-fire fit when she discovers how quickly fame changes Iggy and Seymour. Even worse, Olive has been written out of the script! “Little old lady ghosts are so yesterday,” says Moe. “What America wants is a terrifying ghost named Evilo.” Well, if it’s Evilo they want, it’s Evilo they’ll get. And Olive knows just the femme fatale to help her scare Hollywood’s most despicable director half to death.
About the Author
Kate Klise is the author of many punny and funny middle grade novels, including all of the books in the popular 43 Old Cemetery Road series. She has also written a number of picture books and young adult novels. Ms. Klise lives in Norwood, Missouri. For more information about Kate, visit www.kateandsarahklise.com.
M. Sarah Klise illustrates picture books and middle grade novels with a graphic twist. She also teaches art to children and adults in the Bay Area in California. For more information about Sarah, visit www.kateandsarahklise.com.
"Another winner for this inventive series."