We are currently open by appointment only for one person or household at a time. Yes, you get the bookstore all to yourself! Appointments last a half hour, unless a request is made in advance for a longer booking. Masks are required. Please see our full list of rules below.
SPLIT ROCK RULES:
- You (and your family) must wear a mask at all times. The mask must cover both your mouth and nose.
- You must use hand sanitizer at the door when you come in or put on a fresh pair of gloves.
- Children must be closely supervised at all times. Small children are not permitted to browse in the kids section without at least one adult watching them. All children two years and older must wear a mask covering both their mouth and nose.
- Yes, you can touch the books! But be cool about it! Don't touch more than you need to.
- The bathroom will be closed.
- Card with a pay by tap option is preferred. We will be sanitizing all processing machines between each visit.
- Only one staff member will be in the store at a time (sorry, no Astrid!) If you have requests for specific books you are welcome to email us in advance and we'll pull them for you.
Thanks for keeping our community safe and sane!
To make an appointment go to picktime.com/splitrockbks and choose an available day and time for browsing. *You must put a note in the comments with the names of everyone coming.* You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.