Each Sunday at 10:30am we host storytime! **Storytimes are free unless otherwise indicated**
Due to space constraints attendance will be capped when we're full, so we recommend signing up in advance if you want to be sure to save a seat!
Our storytimes include:
- Storytime with Ms. Heidi, owner and children's book buyer of Split Rock Books
- Guest author and illustrator storytimes
- Storytime with Ms. Veronica (children's librarian at Desmond-Fish Public Library) the second Sunday of each month
- Move and Rhyme Storytime with Jessie Shaffer the third Sunday of each month ($5 per family)
- Dance A Story with Chelsea Acree the last Sunday of each month through April ($5 per family)
To see what's coming up this week, please check out our events calendar!